Sunday, August 28, 2011

Change in Monthly Stamping Night!!!

Hi Everyone,
This summer when I was planning out my Stampin' Up! events for the fall, I made a crucial error. I am committed to a monthly fund raising event at my daughters school on the third Wednesday of every month. So.... since that is when I was planning on holding my monthly card night, I have to move card night. Monthly card night will now be held on the third THURSDAY of the month. I have changed the dates on my SU! demonstrator site calendar as well.

As always, your first month attending monthly card night is FREE!!! Otherwise, the cost is $6.00 to cover the cost of supplies. Please bring your own favorite adhesive. For every guest you bring to card night, you will be entered to draw a prize from my prize bucket! Please reserve your spot at least 24 hours in advance so that I have enough paper prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment