Saturday, July 30, 2011

Monthly Card Making Night

Wednesday, August 17    6:30 PM
This is my monthly card making night! Come join me and make 3 cards featuring some of the great products in the Idea Book & Catalog and Summer Mini! This is a great night to bring a friend and enjoy a relaxing night out!

Please bring own favorite adhesive. I will have Snail available for purchase if you need to purchase.

Class Cost: Your FIRST monthly card making night is FREE!! Returning stampers: $6.00 or FREE with a $30 purchase.  If it is your first month, please just send me an e-mail or give me a call to reserve your spot! If you pay via PayPal and make a $30 purchase, I will take the $6.00 paid off of your order.
All RSVPs need to be 24 hours in advance so I have enough supplies prepared.



No comments:

Post a Comment